Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Storm

The storm hit at about 9pm last night, and it has been snowing for the past twelve hours. We are actually under a blizzard warning! Poor Zack had to shovel his way out to get to work this morning; he said the snow drift by the garage was up to his waist! If this keeps up, he may not be able to find his way home! Braden and I got up at about 6:30am and we just stood at the back door in awe. I think - no I know - that Chloe has the worst of it. It is now 9am and after three attempts, I finally had to force her to go potty...after shoveling clean a piece of grass for the third time. Here are some pictures of what it has done so far... I don't know how people in some places deal with this all winter long!

This is alot of snow drift, but wow - our back door is halfway covered!


Another picture of the backyard. As you can see, Chloe has nowhere to go!


This is my foot on the first step in the front of the house. The wind is blowing from behind the house, so this is not the worst of it. The steps are actually fairly well protected!


This is a picture of the back door. I took it from inside the house through the family room window.


Need I say more? Poor Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment