Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still Snowing...

It's noon now and the snow is still falling. I should go out with a tape measure to see how much has accumulated.

Braden and I went outside for a little while. I shoveled the driveway - probably a big waste of time, but I figure it's easier to shovel 12 inches twice than 2 feet all at once. Braden was having fun until his glove fell off and his hand got cold.

Here are some pictures...

The back patio


Didn't he hear the news warning people to stay off the roads?

Running from Chloe

The snow is up to his shoulders in some places!

It's really fluffy and easy to play in.

Close Up

This is when his glove fell off and he got mad!

Warming up with Sissy next to the fire (or bire as Braden calls it).

The snow is getting deeper!

Entertaining a toddler - crayons, anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment