Braden got to spend the day at home with his dad yesterday. They ran some errands, and after naptime, they went swimming. Zack said Braden was really upset when they left the pool - after being there an hour and a half. He sure does love the water.
In fact, he even loves the sprinkers. I was about to take him to bed last night when Zack opened the back door. We let Braden go outside for a little while. The sprinkler was on in the backyard and he ran right to it and stood directly over it. He was soaked - clothes and all! I'll try to upload the video when I get home.
Zack has been working with Braden to say please, so when he wanted something last night, Zack didn't give in until he heard the magic word..."peease."
Oh - he got his first busted lip too. Zack said he got a little too rowdy in the shopping card and smashed his lip on the handle at the grocery store. I could see a little red spot from his busted lip. No stitches yet, but he's giving his dad a run for his money in the accident department.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment